Dr. Steve Ngo - Certified Invisalign Provider Newport Beach & Orange County
Consider Invisalign for beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted – without braces. It’s a clear way to straighten teeth.
Attaining straight teeth not only helps with the beauty of your teeth but helps maintain your oral health.
Invisalign is a great way to obtain straight teeth without the use of traditional braces.
Dr. Ngo provides complimentary consultations for patients who are interested or need to know if they need braces.
Invisalign® Braces - Leading the Way in Clear Removable Braces
Invisalign is made with three-dimensional computer imaging technology, that includes a invisible, easily removable aligners that are comfortable is hard for people to notice. The best part is that people can not tell whether you are wearing them.
The comfort and effectiveness of Invisalign make it the ultimate orthodontic treatment. Invisalign is perfect for adult orthodontic treatments because it is easy to remove and unnoticeable.
If your dentist has ever suggested orthodontic treatment because your teeth are spaced out, crowded, or just out of normal position, you've probably thought about how uncomfortable it will be to have to wear metal braces on your teeth for about a year. Instead of dealing with distracting visible braces on your teeth for that period of time, you may be able to substitute your treatment with Invisalign. Invisalign is an orthodontic alternative to traditional braces that uses a series of clear, removable aligners that snap onto your teeth to move and adapt them to the proper shape.
Benefits of Invisalign Braces
- Virtually invisible - braces contain shiny, unattractive pieces of metal that cannot be hidden from a smile. Invisalign aligners are clear and blend in with your teeth.
- Much more comfortable than traditional braces - braces rely on tightened wires that are tied across your teeth and can poke the inside of your mouth. Each Invisalign aligner is made of a smooth piece of plastic that is customized for your teeth.
- Easy to clean - braces require special tools to clean out the tiny spots between your teeth and the metal pieces. Invisalign aligners allow you to brush normally by simply removing the aligners beforehand.
- Does not restrict your diet - braces prevent you from eating anything hard, sticky, or prone to damaging your brackets and wires. Invisalign aligners are removable, so you can take out your aligners and eat without restrictions.
- Simple treatment plan - braces require constant checkups to monitor progress. Invisalign aligners have a step-by-step process which requires you to change out the aligner every two weeks as your teeth move closer and closer together.