Dr. Steve Ngo is certified provider of Lumineers in Newport Beach.
Lumineers are an excellent cosmetic alternative to traditional porcelain veneers. Like veneers, Lumineers offer a solution to correct minor abnormalities on the outside of your teeth. Abnormalities include:
- Discolored teeth (an alternative to in-office teeth whitening)
- Teeth that appear too long, too short, or out of place.
- Teeth that are visibly worn down
- Cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Teeth with improper spacing issues
Lumineers are used to recreate the natural look of teeth, while also doubling as a way to add strength and durability.
How are Lumineers different from Traditional Porcelain Veneers?
Lumineers are different from most cosmetic dentistry procedures in many positive ways:
- Lumineers require no use of drills or shots.
- Lumineers are reversible unlike traditional veneers ensuring that you have a beautiful smile for life.
- Lumineers are ultra thin, translucent and require very little to no trimming of your natural tooth enamel.
The ultra-thin film does not lead to an increased risk of damage but does lead to greater comfort. Lumineers are often referred to as the pain free way to revamp your smile and attain teeth that are white.
You can achieve a beautiful and natural looking smile with Lumineers in two simple visits to our office. To begin the process, please call our office @ (949) 760-0363 for a consultation or if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of Lumineers. Our staff will be happy to assist you!
At Image Dental we do offer sedation for implants per patient’s request.